Greetings fellow soul survivors.
Welcome to the nominations process for The Soul Survivor Awards 2018. These categories are strictly for the year 2018 ONLY. As a deserved homage to his legacy there will be no award for Best Club DJ as this will go to Paul ‘Trouble’ Anderson, who despite his ill health still worked tirelessly in 2018 before his sad passing.
Please read the following before submitting your nominations.
- Nominations can be made by anyone;
- The nominations cut off date is 18th May 2019;
- Please only give your nominations once;
- The top three nominations will go forward to the next stage of voting;
- All nominations will be counted. Soul Survivors HQ have no influence whatsoever;
- Please nominate in as many categories as is applicable to you;
- This is the only place where your nominations will be registered.
Please Note – we will be carefully monitoring the nominations to ensure a fair process. We reserve the right to seek to authenticate nominations, and if there is any evidence of malpractice we will take appropriate action to ensure that the integrity of the universal nomination process is upheld.
Voting for successful nominees will be announced sometime early in June and the winners will be announced at our awards ceremony on Friday 19th July 2019.
Get your tickets by clicking on the flyer image on the right.
Friday 19th July 2019 | 7pm to 2.30am
(with the Awards around 9pm)
McQueens, 55-61 Tabernacle St, London EC2A 4AA
McQueens have been awarded Winner ‘Best DJ Bar’ – London Club and Bar Awards 2017, Voted one of the top London Restaurants and winner of London’s Best Bar, less than 5 minutes away from Old Street tube station.